DEWALT HVAC Code Reference: Based on the International Mechanical Code
Get your next HVAC job done right - the first time - with this new reference guide from an industry leader in contractor education. The DEWALT HVAC Code Reference uses the International Mechanical Code® as the foundation for providing readers with the knowledge and skills needed to install or modify HVAC equipment successfully. With 80 pages of illustrated code requirements, violations, and installation concerns, the book covers everything from materials and duct construction to chimneys, vents, grease duct systems, and more. With detailed, full-color illustrations to help readers visualize and apply key concepts, this book is a "must-have" for anyone working on HVAC equipment.
• content is completely current and up-to-date with industry standards
• compact size and easy-to-use quick reference format puts "must-know" information at readers' fingertips readily, for on-the-job success
• special cover material is flexible, tear-resistant, and water-and-oil resistant for ease of use in a shop or under the toughest job site conditions
• exclusive super-strong binding allows the books to lay flat when opened while keeping the pages securely intact
• full color illustrations clarify key concepts and procedures